Working at Canggu Community School
CCS hires both local Indonesian and expatriate teachers. Expatriate teachers are hired via direct application as well as through the Global Recruitment Collaborative, Search Associates and other recruitment organizations.
In order to work in Indonesia, expatriate teachers must meet the following requirements:
- Minimum of 5 years full-time classroom experience
- A degree in the subject you are teaching (Secondary) or an appropriate education degree (Primary)
- A teaching qualification/certification (PGCSE, License, etc.)
- Police background checks
- Under age 58
- Comply with the Council of International Schools Code of Ethics and CCS Mission and Values
CCS prefers teachers who:
- Have prior international teaching experience
- Have prior experience teaching in an inquiry framework and philosophy
- Prior experience with IBDP is preferred for DP teaching roles
- Are creative, positive, flexible, and highly student-centered
- Enjoy collaborating with teachers from around the world
- Appreciate and respect Indonesian and Balinese culture
CCS takes child safeguarding seriously. We adhere to recommendations from the International Task Force on Child Protection in our recruitment, policies, practices, and daily life at CCS.
How to Apply?
CCS has completed recruiting for the 19-20 school year. Vacancies for 20-21 will be posted in November. CCS generally completes recruitment by February for the following academic year.
To apply for future teaching vacancies, please click here. Your application information and CV will be kept on file. We do receive a high volume of applications and are unable to respond to all applications. You will be contacted if you are shortlisted for an available position.
Open Positions (Local Teaching and Non-Teaching)
The following positions are open. To apply, please send your CV to email@example.com. Please state the specific role you are applying for.
Primary School ICT/Coding Teacher:
Must have experience in an educational setting (school). Must be highly comfortable with technology and experience teaching ICT is preferred.